My little sister and I made some narwhal cake pops last summer. My little sister watched iHasCupquake’s Youtube vid <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKxtQewQSX4> and was really inspired to make the adorable treat.
- 2 bags of candy melts (one pink, one white)
- 1 tube of black decorating icing
- 1 box of funfetti cake mix
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup of water
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1 can of frosting (sprinkle included)
- 1 box of waffle cones
- 1 pack of cake pop sticks
For more detailed instructions watch the Youtube video above. We took a few creative liberties and made the narwhals rounder and smaller than suggested and used a pink/white alternating color scheme. My little sister had a blast decorating them and I have to say that they were absolutely delicious! I completely suggest making narwhal cake pops as a really cute and unique aquatic treat.