How Does CBD Affect The Immune System by Rachel Hudson
In the past months, due to coronavirus pandemic, we are focused a lot on finding ways to boost our immune systems. Among good products that exist on the market, there is one that is lately often mentioned as highly beneficial – CBD oil for the immune system.
The topic of immune health isn’t new. We often hear doctors and other experts tell us to exercise regularly and eat nutritious and balanced meals to ensure that our immune system is in good condition.
However, most of us don’t give much thought to the immune system when it functions adequately. But when the invader enters and makes us sick, we get the signal that there is a problem, and we start looking for ways to improve our defense system. Most of us grew up being told vitamin C, ginger, shark liver oil, etc. are excellent immune boosters. This is all true, but lately, a relatively new product draws a lot of attention – CBD oil for the immune system.
Continue reading “Wellness Wednesday: How Does CBD Affect The Immune System by Rachel Hudson”
While the CBD market continues to boom in the US, there is still a lot of confusion around the product.
You may have seen CBD in more forms than one could imagine lately. Due to its huge burst in popularity, marketers are racing to get products on the shelf, hoping consumers will strike while the iron is hot. I’ve used bath bombs, tea, lotions, salve, gummies and supplements, and I’ve heard of everything from flawless CBD capsules, infused water, to hand sanitizer. In spite of this, CBD or cannabidiol remains a mystery. Here are a few misunderstandings I’d like to clear up.
Continue reading “Wellness Wednesday: What I Wish Everyone Knew About CBD by Kristin Hodnett”
Thus far, this a complete list of Wellness Wednesday guest bloggers. Therefore, this post will be updated as necessary. I try to feature new subjects but, I will repeat topics with new or unique perspectives. ***Last updated February 12, 2020.
Previous Wellness Wednesday Topics:
- SEASONAL AFFECTIVE DISORDER (SAD).
- COPING WITH SUICIDE.
- ANXIETY/DEPRESSION AS AN ENTREPRENEUR.
- DAILY HABITS TO ACHIEVE HAPPINESS.
- EMOTIONS WITH FIBROMYALGIA.
- BREAKING BAD HABITS UNDER STRESS.
- ALONE TIME.
- WHAT MOTHER’S REALLY WANT FOR MOTHER’S DAY.
- ANTEPARTUM DEPRESSION.
- MANAGING BUSY MOM LIFE.
- MEAL PREPPING.
- ANXIETY FOR CHRISTIAN MOMS.
- HOW TO EAT PLANT-BASED.
- FRIENDSHIP BREAK-UPS.
- JOURNALING FOR ANXIETY AND DEPRESSION.
- THINGS TO DO WHEN YOU DON’T WANT TO WORKOUT.
- SELF-CARE WITH ZERO TIME.
- CBD MISCONCEPTIONS.
- STARTING SMALL.
- EMOTIONAL PAIN.
- SEEKING HELP.
- HOLIDAY OVEREATING.
- NON-APPEARANCE RELATED REASONS TO WORKOUT.
- RELAXING AFTER WORK.
- HEALTHY LIFESTYLE.
- ANXIETY COPING STRATEGIES.
- WAYS TO STOP PROCRASTINATING.
- DAILY POSITIVE AFFIRMATIONS.
- GOOD SLEEP HYGIENE.
If you have an article or post you’d like to submit send them to me at firstname.lastname@example.org. You’ll get a chance to be a Wellness Wednesday guest blogger if you’re a good fit! Read the requirements below.
Continue reading “Wellness Wednesday Guest Bloggers Archive”
- Firstly, articles must be written in English.
- At a minimum, posts should be at least 300 words in length.
- Specifically, posts must relate to wellness, health, fitness, mental health, or self-care.
- Also, in order to be a guest author you must have your own blog or website.
- Finally, if including affiliate links there needs to be proper disclosure.