My Anxiety Story: Plus Some Coping Strategies
Hi DIMES! I’ve been pretty MIA in the blogging and social media world recently. I needed to take a break from it all because I’ve been dealing with debilitating anxiety.
I’m not writing this post to have a pity party for myself or to get people to feel sorry for me.
I’m writing this post to share my story so that people who are going through it too can see that they’re not alone. Realizing I’m not alone has really helped me throughout my journey with anxiety.
So, buckle up and get cozy because were getting real deep here.
Continue reading “Wellness Wednesday: My Anxiety Story: Plus Some Coping Strategies by Blair Buchanan”
Anxiety Coping Strategies for Christian Moms
Worry, fear, anxiety–a choking sense of doom comes out of nowhere and a dark cloud descends on my mind. Anxiety is the icy fingers of dread resting on my shoulder. It is manifested in the way I snap at my loved ones for no apparent reason. It is embodied by the swirling cycle of “what if’s” fueling my insomnia. Anxiety is the physical symptoms of gastrointestinal discomfort, sweating, fatigue, and muscle tension. It is a constant thief of joy and destroyer of peace. However, it doesn’t have to be. There is hope. There are many anxiety coping strategies that you can learn.
Continue reading “Wellness Wednesday: Anxiety Coping Strategies for Christian Moms by Leah Veinbergs”
Thus far, this a complete list of Wellness Wednesday guest bloggers. Therefore, this post will be updated as necessary. I try to feature new subjects but, I will repeat topics with new or unique perspectives. ***Last updated February 12, 2020.
Previous Wellness Wednesday Topics:
- SEASONAL AFFECTIVE DISORDER (SAD).
- COPING WITH SUICIDE.
- ANXIETY/DEPRESSION AS AN ENTREPRENEUR.
- DAILY HABITS TO ACHIEVE HAPPINESS.
- EMOTIONS WITH FIBROMYALGIA.
- BREAKING BAD HABITS UNDER STRESS.
- ALONE TIME.
- WHAT MOTHER’S REALLY WANT FOR MOTHER’S DAY.
- ANTEPARTUM DEPRESSION.
- MANAGING BUSY MOM LIFE.
- MEAL PREPPING.
- ANXIETY FOR CHRISTIAN MOMS.
- HOW TO EAT PLANT-BASED.
- FRIENDSHIP BREAK-UPS.
- JOURNALING FOR ANXIETY AND DEPRESSION.
- THINGS TO DO WHEN YOU DON’T WANT TO WORKOUT.
- SELF-CARE WITH ZERO TIME.
- CBD MISCONCEPTIONS.
- STARTING SMALL.
- EMOTIONAL PAIN.
- SEEKING HELP.
- HOLIDAY OVEREATING.
- NON-APPEARANCE RELATED REASONS TO WORKOUT.
- RELAXING AFTER WORK.
- HEALTHY LIFESTYLE.
- ANXIETY COPING STRATEGIES.
- WAYS TO STOP PROCRASTINATING.
- DAILY POSITIVE AFFIRMATIONS.
- GOOD SLEEP HYGIENE.
If you have an article or post you’d like to submit send them to me at email@example.com. You’ll get a chance to be a Wellness Wednesday guest blogger if you’re a good fit! Read the requirements below.
Continue reading “Wellness Wednesday Guest Bloggers Archive”
- Firstly, articles must be written in English.
- At a minimum, posts should be at least 300 words in length.
- Specifically, posts must relate to wellness, health, fitness, mental health, or self-care.
- Also, in order to be a guest author you must have your own blog or website.
- Finally, if including affiliate links there needs to be proper disclosure.
Today I want to get serious about a subject that is incredibly personal and has impacted and changed my life completely. I want to talk about suicide and how to cope after someone who you care for takes their life.
How do you navigate through that gut punch that leaves a hole in your core? How can you support yourself and also those around you? Suicide affects us all and doesn’t care about your skin color, how much money you have, or how good of a childhood that you had. It is unbiased about who it affects and does care about the unanswered questions that it leaves behind.
Continue reading “Wellness Wednesday: 10 Ways To Cope When A Loved One Commits Suicide by Jasmine Wyrick”