My Anxiety Story: Plus Some Coping Strategies
Hi DIMES! I’ve been pretty MIA in the blogging and social media world recently. I needed to take a break from it all because I’ve been dealing with debilitating anxiety.
I’m not writing this post to have a pity party for myself or to get people to feel sorry for me.
I’m writing this post to share my story so that people who are going through it too can see that they’re not alone. Realizing I’m not alone has really helped me throughout my journey with anxiety.
So, buckle up and get cozy because were getting real deep here.
Continue reading “Wellness Wednesday: My Anxiety Story: Plus Some Coping Strategies by Blair Buchanan”
Anxiety Coping Strategies for Christian Moms
Worry, fear, anxiety–a choking sense of doom comes out of nowhere and a dark cloud descends on my mind. Anxiety is the icy fingers of dread resting on my shoulder. It is manifested in the way I snap at my loved ones for no apparent reason. It is embodied by the swirling cycle of “what if’s” fueling my insomnia. Anxiety is the physical symptoms of gastrointestinal discomfort, sweating, fatigue, and muscle tension. It is a constant thief of joy and destroyer of peace. However, it doesn’t have to be. There is hope. There are many anxiety coping strategies that you can learn.
Continue reading “Wellness Wednesday: Anxiety Coping Strategies for Christian Moms by Leah Veinbergs”
Thus far, this a complete list of Wellness Wednesday guest bloggers. Therefore, this post will be updated as necessary. I try to feature new subjects but, I will repeat topics with new or unique perspectives.
- SELF-CARE. Why Self-Care is Critical to your Health.
- SEASONAL AFFECTIVE DISORDER (SAD). My Seasonal Affective Disorder.
- COPING WITH SUICIDE. 10 Ways to Cope When a Loved One Commits Suicide.
- ANXIETY/DEPRESSION AS ENTREPRENEURS. Dealing With Anxiety and Depression as an Entrepreneur.
- DAILY HABITS TO ACHIEVE HAPPINESS. Five Daily Habits that will Increase Your Happiness.
- FIBROMYALGIA. Five Emotions you may Experience with Fibromyalgia.
- BREAKING BAD HABITS UNDER STRESS. 10 Ways to End Bad Habits in Times of Stress.
- ALONE TIME. Alone Time is a Wonderful Thing.
- WHAT MOTHER’S REALLY WANT FOR MOTHER’S DAY. What Mother’s Really Want for Mother’s Day.
- ALLERGIES. Damn, Allergies.
- ANTEPARTUM DEPRESSION. What I Wish I’d Known about Antepartum Depression.
- MANAGING BUSY MOM LIFE. 6 Tips for Managing Busy Mom Life.
- MEAL PREPPING. The Beginners Guide to Meal Prepping.
- YOGA. Terrible Reasons you Don’t Practice Yoga Yet!
- ANXIETY FOR CHRISTIAN MOMS. Anxiety Coping Strategies for Christian Moms.
- HOW TO EAT PLANT-BASED. A How to Guide on Eating Plant-Based.
- FRIENDSHIP BREAK-UPS. Dear my ex-best friend(s), Thank you, Next.
- JOURNALING FOR ANXIETY AND DEPRESSION. How Journaling helped my Depression and Anxiety.
- THINGS TO DO WHEN YOU DON’T WANT TO WORKOUT. 30 Things you can Do When you Don’t Want to Workout.
- VERTIGO. Vertigo, Anxiety, Meditation and the Mind.
- SELF-CARE WITH ZERO TIME. How to Rock Self-Care Even if you Have Zero Time.
- CBD MISCONCEPTIONS. What I Wish Everyone Knew about CBD.
- STARTING SMALL. Start Small with Strength Exercises.
- EMOTIONAL PAIN. Top 5 Tips On Healing Your Emotional Pain.
- SEEKING HELP. It’s Okay to Seek Help.
- HOLIDAY OVEREATING. 15 Tips to Prevent Holiday Overeating.
- NON-APPEARANCE RELATED REASONS TO WORKOUT. 6 Reasons to Work Out that Have Nothing to do With Looks.
- RELAXING AFTER WORK 10 Easy Ways to Relax After A Long Day At Work
- Give Yourself the Gift of a Healthy Lifestyle: Tips for Busy People
- My Anxiety Story: Plus a Few Coping Strategies
If you have an article or post about health and wellness, self-care, fitness, or mental health email them to me. You’ll get a chance to be a Wellness Wednesday guest blogger if you’re a good fit!
Continue reading “Wellness Wednesday Guest Bloggers Archive”
Today I want to get serious about a subject that is incredibly personal and has impacted and changed my life completely. I want to talk about suicide and how to cope after someone who you care for takes their life.
How do you navigate through that gut punch that leaves a hole in your core? How can you support yourself and also those around you? Suicide affects us all and doesn’t care about your skin color, how much money you have, or how good of a childhood that you had. It is unbiased about who it affects and does care about the unanswered questions that it leaves behind.
Continue reading “Wellness Wednesday: 10 Ways To Cope When A Loved One Commits Suicide by Jasmine Wyrick”