The Ultimate Self-Care Ritual
Give yourself permission to practice self-care rituals that prioritize your own standards of happiness. In today’s busy, over-stimulated world, taking the time to slow down can often feel overly indulgent and unproductive, but it’s actually the opposite. Allowing yourself the time and space to rest and revive is one of the best ways to stimulate clarity and increase an overall sense of happiness.
Take moments to take care of yourself, physically, emotionally and spiritually. To make the most of your me-time, create a ritual of consistent practices—routine habits that are nourishing and motivating and can be realistically sustained.
To get you started, we’ve curated the ultimate self-care ritual, specially designed to soothe and improve. Plus, a few of our favorite products
Continue reading “Wellness Wednesday: The Ultimate Self-Care Ritual”
25 Ways To Stop Procrastination – The Ultimate List
It feels out of your control and as each day passes, the stress of having so much to do becomes overwhelming. So, tasks get left, delayed and forgotten. But don’t beat yourself up over this because it’s not your fault. Procrastination is always a sign of another issue.
It’s a major reason people are unhappy.
We can put off different things… starting a healthy diet, project work or calling someone. This has real life consequences as health, finances and relationships suffer.So below is a list of tips that you can cherry pick depending on what feels right for you.
Here are 25 ways to stop your procrastination:
Continue reading “Wellness Wednesday: 25 Ways To Stop Procrastination – The Ultimate List by Kelly King”
It will be almost impossible to find someone without stress. It affects our everyday lives and creates a huge impact on our daily habits. It’s very common to develop negative habits as a way to cope with daily stress and disappointments. Some drown their sorrows in food or alcohol, others numb themselves in front of the television or complain endlessly to friends without making any effort to change their situation.
Continue reading “Wellness Wednesday: 10 Ways to End Bad Habits During Times of Stress By Wasifa Ahmad Hasan / Rosemary Lombardy”
Thus far, this a complete list of Wellness Wednesday guest bloggers. Therefore, this post will be updated as necessary. I try to feature new subjects but, I will repeat topics with new or unique perspectives. ***Last updated February 12, 2020.
Previous Wellness Wednesday Topics:
- SEASONAL AFFECTIVE DISORDER (SAD).
- COPING WITH SUICIDE.
- ANXIETY/DEPRESSION AS AN ENTREPRENEUR.
- DAILY HABITS TO ACHIEVE HAPPINESS.
- EMOTIONS WITH FIBROMYALGIA.
- BREAKING BAD HABITS UNDER STRESS.
- ALONE TIME.
- WHAT MOTHER’S REALLY WANT FOR MOTHER’S DAY.
- ANTEPARTUM DEPRESSION.
- MANAGING BUSY MOM LIFE.
- MEAL PREPPING.
- ANXIETY FOR CHRISTIAN MOMS.
- HOW TO EAT PLANT-BASED.
- FRIENDSHIP BREAK-UPS.
- JOURNALING FOR ANXIETY AND DEPRESSION.
- THINGS TO DO WHEN YOU DON’T WANT TO WORKOUT.
- SELF-CARE WITH ZERO TIME.
- CBD MISCONCEPTIONS.
- STARTING SMALL.
- EMOTIONAL PAIN.
- SEEKING HELP.
- HOLIDAY OVEREATING.
- NON-APPEARANCE RELATED REASONS TO WORKOUT.
- RELAXING AFTER WORK.
- HEALTHY LIFESTYLE.
- ANXIETY COPING STRATEGIES.
- WAYS TO STOP PROCRASTINATING.
- DAILY POSITIVE AFFIRMATIONS.
- GOOD SLEEP HYGIENE.
If you have an article or post you’d like to submit send them to me at firstname.lastname@example.org. You’ll get a chance to be a Wellness Wednesday guest blogger if you’re a good fit! Read the requirements below.
Continue reading “Wellness Wednesday Guest Bloggers Archive”
- Firstly, articles must be written in English.
- At a minimum, posts should be at least 300 words in length.
- Specifically, posts must relate to wellness, health, fitness, mental health, or self-care.
- Also, in order to be a guest author you must have your own blog or website.
- Finally, if including affiliate links there needs to be proper disclosure.