25 Ways To Stop Procrastination – The Ultimate List
It feels out of your control and as each day passes, the stress of having so much to do becomes overwhelming. So, tasks get left, delayed and forgotten. But don’t beat yourself up over this because it’s not your fault. Procrastination is always a sign of another issue.
It’s a major reason people are unhappy.
We can put off different things… starting a healthy diet, project work or calling someone. This has real life consequences as health, finances and relationships suffer.So below is a list of tips that you can cherry pick depending on what feels right for you.
Here are 25 ways to stop your procrastination:
Continue reading “Wellness Wednesday: 25 Ways To Stop Procrastination – The Ultimate List by Kelly King”
Benefits Of Being Creative
Do you enjoy painting, drawing, writing or arts and crafts? Are you a talented baker or songwriter, or do you have designs on mastering new creative skills in the future? Whether creative activities form part of your job, or they’re just a hobby, there are several benefits to letting your creative juices flow.
Continue reading “The Incredible Benefits Of Being Creative”
Thus far, this a complete list of Wellness Wednesday guest bloggers. Therefore, this post will be updated as necessary. I try to feature new subjects but, I will repeat topics with new or unique perspectives.
- SELF-CARE. Why Self-Care is Critical to your Health.
- SEASONAL AFFECTIVE DISORDER (SAD). My Seasonal Affective Disorder.
- COPING WITH SUICIDE. 10 Ways to Cope When a Loved One Commits Suicide.
- ANXIETY/DEPRESSION AS ENTREPRENEURS. Dealing With Anxiety and Depression as an Entrepreneur.
- DAILY HABITS TO ACHIEVE HAPPINESS. Five Daily Habits that will Increase Your Happiness.
- FIBROMYALGIA. Five Emotions you may Experience with Fibromyalgia.
- BREAKING BAD HABITS UNDER STRESS. 10 Ways to End Bad Habits in Times of Stress.
- ALONE TIME. Alone Time is a Wonderful Thing.
- WHAT MOTHER’S REALLY WANT FOR MOTHER’S DAY. What Mother’s Really Want for Mother’s Day.
- ALLERGIES. Damn, Allergies.
- ANTEPARTUM DEPRESSION. What I Wish I’d Known about Antepartum Depression.
- MANAGING BUSY MOM LIFE. 6 Tips for Managing Busy Mom Life.
- MEAL PREPPING. The Beginners Guide to Meal Prepping.
- YOGA. Terrible Reasons you Don’t Practice Yoga Yet!
- ANXIETY FOR CHRISTIAN MOMS. Anxiety Coping Strategies for Christian Moms.
- HOW TO EAT PLANT-BASED. A How to Guide on Eating Plant-Based.
- FRIENDSHIP BREAK-UPS. Dear my ex-best friend(s), Thank you, Next.
- JOURNALING FOR ANXIETY AND DEPRESSION. How Journaling helped my Depression and Anxiety.
- THINGS TO DO WHEN YOU DON’T WANT TO WORKOUT. 30 Things you can Do When you Don’t Want to Workout.
- VERTIGO. Vertigo, Anxiety, Meditation and the Mind.
- SELF-CARE WITH ZERO TIME. How to Rock Self-Care Even if you Have Zero Time.
- CBD MISCONCEPTIONS. What I Wish Everyone Knew about CBD.
- STARTING SMALL. Start Small with Strength Exercises.
- EMOTIONAL PAIN. Top 5 Tips On Healing Your Emotional Pain.
- SEEKING HELP. It’s Okay to Seek Help.
- HOLIDAY OVEREATING. 15 Tips to Prevent Holiday Overeating.
- NON-APPEARANCE RELATED REASONS TO WORKOUT. 6 Reasons to Work Out that Have Nothing to do With Looks.
- RELAXING AFTER WORK 10 Easy Ways to Relax After A Long Day At Work
- Give Yourself the Gift of a Healthy Lifestyle: Tips for Busy People
- My Anxiety Story: Plus a Few Coping Strategies
If you have an article or post about health and wellness, self-care, fitness, or mental health email them to me. You’ll get a chance to be a Wellness Wednesday guest blogger if you’re a good fit!
Continue reading “Wellness Wednesday Guest Bloggers Archive”
Five Daily Habits That Will Increase Your Happiness by Tammi Solis
You are ready to find your happiness. You are ready to work towards it every day because you know it’s possible and I’m ready to share all my happiness tips with you. Like I’ve said before, I’ve been on my own journey to find happiness for a really long time. And I feel like I know a thing or two about this whole happiness thing. Let’s get started with five daily habits that will increase your happiness.
Continue reading “Wellness Wednesday: Five Daily Habits That Will Increase Your Happiness by Tammi Solis”