How to Look and Feel Great From Head to Toe
Every now and then most people go through a stage in their lives where everything feels a bit ‘meh.’ Sometimes life gets so busy that your focus is lost and you stop taking as much care of yourself. If you have stopped looking after your appearance, you may feel like you no longer recognize yourself when you look in the mirror. When life gets busy, or you have lots on your mind, it is so easy to get stuck in a rut both with your appearance and with life in general.
If you are feeling stuck and no longer feeling good about your appearance, you may not have the motivation to do anything about it. Here are some of the ways you can break free from your style rut, feel positive about your appearance, and regain your focus.
Continue reading “How to Look and Feel Great From Head to Toe”
Everyone needs “alone time”. This is time to recharge your batteries, appreciate the quiet and not have people in your face asking for things. I like this time. Honestly, I used to absolutely hate quiet time because I didn’t like to be alone with my thoughts. These days, I appreciate it a lot more. I can relax, color and read in peace, among other things.
Continue reading “Wellness Wednesday: Alone Time is a Wonderful Thing by Wrae Sanders”
Here’s the complete list of Wellness Wednesday guest bloggers. This list will be updated with new authors and posts. Here are past topics from other guest bloggers. However, I’m willing to repeat topics if you can offer a new or unique perspective.
- Self-Care: Brad Krause of selfcaring.info.
- Seasonal Affectiveness Disorder: Sophia Garner of cuppateawithsoph.
- Coping with a Loved One’s Suicide: Jasmine Wyrick of thepostitnote.
- Anxiety/Depression as an Entrepreneur : Nicole Starbuck of jumpstartpositivity.
- Daily Habits to Achieve Happiness: Tammi Solis of girlunfinished.
- Emotions with Fibromyalgia: Pamela Jessen of pamelajessen.
- Breaking Bad Habits Under Stress: Wasifa Ahmad Hasan of sifascorner.
- Alone Time: Wrae Sanders of wraemeredith.
- What Mother’s Really Want for Mother’s Day: Cendu Param of cenduparam.
- Allergies: Alex Palacios of careisintheair.
- Antepartum Depression: Tiffany Thomas of savingtalents.
- Managing Busy Mom Life: Mallory Richardson of momofwarhearmyroar.
- Meal Prepping : Carolina Edson of thisathleisurelife.
- Yoga: Niomi Lindfors of stellarwellness.
- Anxiety for Christian Moms: Leah Veinbergs of two-little-time.
- How to Eat Plant-Based: Leah Castle of livingonroots.
- Friendship Break-Ups: Jalisa Nichole of Jalisa-Nichole.
- Journaling for Anxiety and Depression: Summer K-Hadden of thesunshinesuitcase.
- Things You Can Do When You Don’t Want to Workout: Anna Hallai of winedowncommunity.
- Vertigo: Jonathan Brewer of myvertigoandme.
If you have an article/post about health and wellness, self-care, fitness, or mental health send them to me at email@example.com for a chance to be a guest blogger if you’re a good fit! Read the requirements below.
Continue reading “Wellness Wednesday Guest Bloggers Archive”
What is Self-Care?
Some people consider self-care indulgent and selfish, but
self-care is critical to your health. In fact, neglecting self-care can
actually cost you, leading you to burnout. As Susan Noonan, M.D. writes at Psychology Today, self-care “is
often one of the first things to go when you are overcome with emotional
problems and mental illness…. But self-care behaviors are one of life’s basic
necessities and not just superfluous luxury items, or the cherry on top.”
Continue reading “Wellness Wednesday: Why Self-Care Is Critical To Your Health by Brad Krause”