If you’re feeling burned out and unmotivated, you aren’t alone. Nearly 40% of American workers report feeling so burned out that they want to quit. Whether you’re an entrepreneur running your own business or an employee working for a company, it’s important to avoid this scenario.
By proactively taking care of yourself and reducing stress, you will be able to better work towards your goals. This guide to self-care provides actionable tips to get you started.
Continue reading “A Stress-Reduction Guide for Busy Professionals”
6 Effective Ways To Combat Stress
Stress is a totally normal emotion to feel. Although most people try to avoid stress when possible, it can be advantageous in certain situations. When you have a deadline at work, for example, stress will help to motivate you so that you remain productive and get the job done. However, when stress begins to overwhelm you, it can take a toll, triggering serious issues that put you at risk. To improve your health, here are six things that you can do to combat stress.
Continue reading “6 Effective Ways To Combat Stress”
Benefits Of Being Creative
Do you enjoy painting, drawing, writing or arts and crafts? Are you a talented baker or songwriter, or do you have designs on mastering new creative skills in the future? Whether creative activities form part of your job, or they’re just a hobby, there are several benefits to letting your creative juices flow.
Continue reading “The Incredible Benefits Of Being Creative”
Thus far, this a complete list of Wellness Wednesday guest bloggers. Therefore, this post will be updated as necessary. I try to feature new subjects but, I will repeat topics with new or unique perspectives. ***Last updated February 12, 2020.
Previous Wellness Wednesday Topics:
- SEASONAL AFFECTIVE DISORDER (SAD).
- COPING WITH SUICIDE.
- ANXIETY/DEPRESSION AS AN ENTREPRENEUR.
- DAILY HABITS TO ACHIEVE HAPPINESS.
- EMOTIONS WITH FIBROMYALGIA.
- BREAKING BAD HABITS UNDER STRESS.
- ALONE TIME.
- WHAT MOTHER’S REALLY WANT FOR MOTHER’S DAY.
- ANTEPARTUM DEPRESSION.
- MANAGING BUSY MOM LIFE.
- MEAL PREPPING.
- ANXIETY FOR CHRISTIAN MOMS.
- HOW TO EAT PLANT-BASED.
- FRIENDSHIP BREAK-UPS.
- JOURNALING FOR ANXIETY AND DEPRESSION.
- THINGS TO DO WHEN YOU DON’T WANT TO WORKOUT.
- SELF-CARE WITH ZERO TIME.
- CBD MISCONCEPTIONS.
- STARTING SMALL.
- EMOTIONAL PAIN.
- SEEKING HELP.
- HOLIDAY OVEREATING.
- NON-APPEARANCE RELATED REASONS TO WORKOUT.
- RELAXING AFTER WORK.
- HEALTHY LIFESTYLE.
- ANXIETY COPING STRATEGIES.
- WAYS TO STOP PROCRASTINATING.
- DAILY POSITIVE AFFIRMATIONS.
- GOOD SLEEP HYGIENE.
If you have an article or post you’d like to submit send them to me at firstname.lastname@example.org. You’ll get a chance to be a Wellness Wednesday guest blogger if you’re a good fit! Read the requirements below.
Continue reading “Wellness Wednesday Guest Bloggers Archive”
- Firstly, articles must be written in English.
- At a minimum, posts should be at least 300 words in length.
- Specifically, posts must relate to wellness, health, fitness, mental health, or self-care.
- Also, in order to be a guest author you must have your own blog or website.
- Finally, if including affiliate links there needs to be proper disclosure.