I’ve scoured the internet for the best travel pick up lines to use and these are my favorites:
- Are you French? Because Eiffel for you.
- Are you from Korea? Because you’re my Seoul-mate.
- Are you from Jamaica? Because Jamaican me crazy.
- Are you from Prague? Because I’m Czech-ing you out.
- Are you Vietnamese? Because I’m falling pho you.
- I Ecua-dor you!
- Are you from Italy? Because I want to Rome the world with you.
- Everything has been so wonderful since you Cayman to my life!
- Are you from the U.K? Because I want to get to know U, K?
- How can I Peru’v my love for you?
- Are you a customs agent? Because I’d like to declare my love for you.
- Irish you’d go on a date with me because you’re so pretty you’re Dublin my heart rate.
- Are you Australian? Because you meet all of my koala-fications.
- This may not be India, but since I saw you I’ve felt like I’m in Lucknow.
- You must be from Quebec because the feelings I have for you are Mont-real.
- Did you overstay your visa? Because you got ‘fine‘ written all over you.
- You’ve Mozambiqued my interest.
- We don’t have to play games, Yakutsk just ask me out. (Russia)
- Are you from Stockholm? Cause you’re the Swedish girl I’ve ever seen.
- Hi, ‘Hanoi‘ce to meet you. ‘Ha long‘ you been coming here? (Because I’m Vietnamese).
What are your favorite Travel Pick Up Lines?
Follow my blog or instagram (@honeybunnytwee) to see what I’m up to and tell me where I should go and what I should do next. Also, I’m very open-minded and I am open to new adventure / events suggestions. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.