Smooth and taut jaw lines indicate youth and health on the face. However, if you have a large amount of fat beneath your chin that won’t respond to diet and exercise, worry not – chin liposuction may eliminate it.
The anti-aging benefits of chin liposuction by Jeffrey G. Lind II, MD, are long-lasting! Results are immediate because of his years of practice and modern, minimally invasive methods.
After chin liposuction, patients appear 10 years younger and are 100 times more confident.
What Is a Chin Liposuction?
The muscles under the chin can be sculpted and tightened with chin liposuction. For those who want to get rid of their double-chin, this technique can help.
Liposuction of the chin is frequently done in conjunction with a facelift, neck lift, or chin implant. A combination of these operations can improve a patient’s facial look.
Preparation for Surgery: What You Need to Do?
There are a few things you may do a few weeks before your scheduled surgery date that may help you avoid difficulties.
- Stop smoking for at least three weeks before the procedure. Smoking during surgery might harm the cells and tissues around the surgical site. In addition, it might prolong the healing process and potentially impede a complete recovery following surgery. Quitting smoking can increase your chances of a successful operation and a full recovery.
- Avoid or postpone any dental procedures before your chin augmentation procedure. Allow at least six weeks between your last orthodontic appointment and your planned chin surgery appointment. Having a dental treatment done shortly before a chin lift might significantly raise your risk of infection in sensitive parts of the face and mouth. Make sure to talk to your doctor about antibiotic choices if you cannot afford to reschedule.
- Talk to your doctor about whether or not any medications or prescriptions you’re taking might interact with the anesthetic or pain therapy utilized during your chin lift. Further laboratory testing may be necessary to confirm any possible medication interactions. Your medical team will go through any medication limits or needs for your double chin surgery as you prepare for your treatment.
Chin Liposuction: What are the advantages?
Here is what you can expect from chin liposuction.
- As one of the major advantages of the operation, patients can get long-lasting effects with a very straightforward treatment.
- Improved face views from all angles. Having a recessed chin might lead to a facial imbalance in certain people. To enhance your face appearance, your plastic surgeon might use chin augmentation surgery to balance the features.
- The outcomes of liposuction by Jeffrey G. Lind II, MD, are quite natural-looking. Implants come in various forms, sizes, and materials, so you may get the look you want. Your plastic surgeon will look into your chin and cosmetic objectives during consultation to ensure that you get the most natural results.
When Can You Expect?
You will see an instant difference after your chin liposuction by Jeffrey G. Lind II, MD procedure. You’ll notice a difference right away in the way the lines on your lower face look and feel. Within a week following their chin lipo, most patients are proud to show off their new look.
In between three and six months, you may expect to see the full benefits of your chin liposuction procedure. In certain situations, outlines will continue to shrink and tighten for up to a year.