Honeybunnytwee Media Kit
Media Kit and Social Media Stats *Updated October 23, 2019*
Instagram (9.5k Followers)
Thuy (pronounced ‘Twee’) has used Instagram for personal use for over 7 years. As of 2017, she started using her personal account to become a micro-influencer by creating original content and collaborating with brands. In 2018, she started her own personal blog on honeybunnytwee.com and converted her personal Instagram into a business account. She’s steadily building her brand on social media and engages with her followers as an aspiring beauty and lifestyle blogger.
She is open to promoting philanthropic and charitable causes, is a regular platelet donor to the American Red Cross, loves attending local events around CT, and is working on her fitness goals by doing kickboxing. Also, she loves trying new things and having adventures and only promotes brands, products, and people she is genuinely passionate about. Overall, she is a passionate, conscientious, and adventurous suburban princess / part-time unicorn.
Follower Counts (18.2k Followers | 30.2K Overall Reach)
OVERALL REACH 30.2 K (Updated: 10/23/19)
- Instagram 9.5K Followers
- Facebook Page 809 Page Likes
- Blog 400 Monthly Visitors
- Twitter 1.1K Followers
- Pinterest 6.3K Followers | 19.1k monthly viewers
- LinkedIn 474 Connections
(Updated: October 23, 2019)
Examples of Brands I’ve Worked With
As of today, these are a few of the brands that I have had the privilege to work with. Most importantly, these are products and brands that align with my personal values and style.
Michael Todd Beauty
INTERESTED IN COLLABORATING?
- Brands– Email proposals for product exchange or paid posts.
- Writers/Bloggers– Send me an article or link to a blog post about health and wellness, self-care, fitness, or mental health at email@example.com. Upon review, you’ll have a chance to be a guest blogger or featured if you’re a good fit! I’m always looking for more Wellness Wednesday submissions. However, I’m open to other collab ideas as well.
- Content Creators– Let’s create something together! Send special me project requests.