This is a complete list of the Honeybunnytwee blog’s Wellness Wednesday guest bloggers. This article will be updated with future guest posts. Also, I’m always looking for more #WellnessWednesday submissions.
If you have an article, link, or post about health and wellness, self-care, fitness, or mental health send them to me at email@example.com for a chance to be featured if you’re a good fit! See the requirements below.
Previous Wellness Wednesday Guest Bloggers’ Topics
Here are past topics. However, I’m willing to do topics again if you can offer a new or unique perspective on it.
- Self-Care: Brad Krause of selfcaring.info
- Seasonal Affectiveness Disorder: Sophia Garner of cuppateawithsoph
- Coping with a Loved One’s Suicide: Jasmine Wyrick of thepostitnote
- Anxiety/Depression as an Entrepreneur : Nicole Starbuck of jumpstartpositivity
- Daily Habits to Achieve Happiness: Tammi Solis of girlunfinished
- Emotions with Fibromyalgia: Pamela Jessen of pamelajessen
- Breaking Bad Habits Under Stress: Wasifa Ahmad Hasan of sifascorner
- Alone Time: Wrae Sanders of wraemeredith
- What Mother’s Really Want for Mother’s Day: Cendu Param of cenduparam
- Allergies: Alex Palacios of careisintheair
- Antepartum Depression: Tiffany Thomas of savingtalents
- Managing Busy Mom Life: Mallory Richardson of momofwarhearmyroar
- Meal Prepping : Carolina Edson of thisathleisurelife
- Yoga: Niomi Lindfors of stellarwellness
- Anxiety for Christian Moms: Leah Veinbergs of two-little-time
- How to start a plant-based lifestyle
(Click on Images to be directed to the Articles)
Why Self-Care Is Critical To Your Health
My Seasonal Affective Disorder
10 WAYS TO COPE WHEN A LOVED ONE COMMITS SUICIDE
Dealing with Anxiety and Depression as an Entrepreneur
Five Daily Habits That Will Increase Your Happiness
Five Emotions You May Experience With Fibromyalgia
10 Ways to End Bad Habits During Times of Stress
Alone Time is a Wonderful Thing
What Mother’s Really Want for Mother’s Day
What I Wish I’d Known About Antepartum Depression
Managing Busy Mom Life
The Beginners Guide To Meal Prepping
Terrible Reasons You Don’t Practice Yoga Yet!
Anxiety Coping Strategies for Christian Moms
Guest Author Requirements
Additionally, along with the post or article I will also need:
- a 1-2 paragraph long “About the Author” written in the third person.
- the best photograph of yourself that you want featured.
- links to your social media accounts and website so readers can check out more.
- In addition, a square logo is preferable, but not required.
I’ll be promoting featured bloggers on my accounts. I like promoting and discovering new blogs and supporting my other fellow bloggers! I’m looking forward to collaborating with future Wellness Wednesday guest bloggers!