How to Look and Feel Great From Head to Toe
Every now and then most people go through a stage in their lives where everything feels a bit ‘meh.’ Sometimes life gets so busy that your focus is lost and you stop taking as much care of yourself. If you have stopped looking after your appearance, you may feel like you no longer recognize yourself when you look in the mirror. When life gets busy, or you have lots on your mind, it is so easy to get stuck in a rut both with your appearance and with life in general.
If you are feeling stuck and no longer feeling good about your appearance, you may not have the motivation to do anything about it. Here are some of the ways you can break free from your style rut, feel positive about your appearance, and regain your focus.
Continue reading “How to Look and Feel Great From Head to Toe”
What Mother’s Really Want For Mother’s Day?
It’s almost that time again. Yes, Mother’s Day is quickly approaching and you might be wondering what the perfect way to celebrate the woman in your life would be. We should be appreciating our moms every day of the year but we just get used to everything our moms do for us that we forget to appreciate and thank them for all their efforts day in and day out. That’s why it’s nice that there’s a day dedicated to our super women.
You might be thinking about splurging on all kinds of awesome stuff (and go ahead and do that too because why not) but I’m here to spill the tea. Here’s my confessions of life as a new mom and what I really want this Mother’s Day. I’m sure all or most over-worked and over-tired mums everywhere can relate. Here’s my list of 10 things to make this Mother’s Day perfect.
Continue reading “Wellness Wednesday: What Mother’s Really Want for Mother’s Day by Cendu Param”
Everyone needs “alone time”. This is time to recharge your batteries, appreciate the quiet and not have people in your face asking for things. I like this time. Honestly, I used to absolutely hate quiet time because I didn’t like to be alone with my thoughts. These days, I appreciate it a lot more. I can relax, color and read in peace, among other things.
Continue reading “Wellness Wednesday: Alone Time is a Wonderful Thing by Wrae Sanders”
It will be almost impossible to find someone without stress. It affects our everyday lives and creates a huge impact on our daily habits. It’s very common to develop negative habits as a way to cope with daily stress and disappointments. Some drown their sorrows in food or alcohol, others numb themselves in front of the television or complain endlessly to friends without making any effort to change their situation.
Continue reading “Wellness Wednesday: 10 Ways to End Bad Habits During Times of Stress By Wasifa Ahmad Hasan / Rosemary Lombardy”
Here’s the complete list of Wellness Wednesday guest bloggers. This list will be updated with new authors and posts. Here are past topics from other guest bloggers. However, I’m willing to repeat topics if you can offer a new or unique perspective.
- Self-Care: Brad Krause of selfcaring.info.
- Seasonal Affectiveness Disorder: Sophia Garner of cuppateawithsoph.
- Coping with a Loved One’s Suicide: Jasmine Wyrick of thepostitnote.
- Anxiety/Depression as an Entrepreneur : Nicole Starbuck of jumpstartpositivity.
- Daily Habits to Achieve Happiness: Tammi Solis of girlunfinished.
- Emotions with Fibromyalgia: Pamela Jessen of pamelajessen.
- Breaking Bad Habits Under Stress: Wasifa Ahmad Hasan of sifascorner.
- Alone Time: Wrae Sanders of wraemeredith.
- What Mother’s Really Want for Mother’s Day: Cendu Param of cenduparam.
- Allergies: Alex Palacios of careisintheair.
- Antepartum Depression: Tiffany Thomas of savingtalents.
- Managing Busy Mom Life: Mallory Richardson of momofwarhearmyroar.
- Meal Prepping : Carolina Edson of thisathleisurelife.
- Yoga: Niomi Lindfors of stellarwellness.
- Anxiety for Christian Moms: Leah Veinbergs of two-little-time.
- How to Eat Plant-Based: Leah Castle of livingonroots.
- Friendship Break-Ups: Jalisa Nichole of Jalisa-Nichole.
- Journaling for Anxiety and Depression: Summer K-Hadden of thesunshinesuitcase.
- Things You Can Do When You Don’t Want to Workout: Anna Hallai of winedowncommunity.
- Vertigo: Jonathan Brewer of myvertigoandme.
If you have an article/post about health and wellness, self-care, fitness, or mental health send them to me at email@example.com for a chance to be a guest blogger if you’re a good fit! Read the requirements below.
Continue reading “Wellness Wednesday Guest Bloggers Archive”
Five Daily Habits That Will Increase Your Happiness by Tammi Solis
You are ready to find your happiness. You are ready to work towards it every day because you know it’s possible and I’m ready to share all my happiness tips with you. Like I’ve said before, I’ve been on my own journey to find happiness for a really long time. And I feel like I know a thing or two about this whole happiness thing. Let’s get started with five daily habits that will increase your happiness.
Continue reading “Wellness Wednesday: Five Daily Habits That Will Increase Your Happiness by Tammi Solis”
What is Self-Care?
Some people consider self-care indulgent and selfish, but
self-care is critical to your health. In fact, neglecting self-care can
actually cost you, leading you to burnout. As Susan Noonan, M.D. writes at Psychology Today, self-care “is
often one of the first things to go when you are overcome with emotional
problems and mental illness…. But self-care behaviors are one of life’s basic
necessities and not just superfluous luxury items, or the cherry on top.”
Continue reading “Wellness Wednesday: Why Self-Care Is Critical To Your Health by Brad Krause”