This is part twenty-three of the #WellnessWednesday Blogger series. This week’s topic is Starting Small with Fitness by Leah Custer
Thus far, this a complete list of Wellness Wednesday guest bloggers. Therefore, this post will be updated as necessary. I try to feature new subjects but, I will repeat topics with new or unique perspectives.
- SELF-CARE. Why Self-Care is Critical to your Health.
- SEASONAL AFFECTIVE DISORDER (SAD). My Seasonal Affective Disorder.
- COPING WITH SUICIDE. 10 Ways to Cope When a Loved One Commits Suicide.
- ANXIETY/DEPRESSION AS ENTREPRENEURS. Dealing With Anxiety and Depression as an Entrepreneur.
- DAILY HABITS TO ACHIEVE HAPPINESS. Five Daily Habits that will Increase Your Happiness.
- FIBROMYALGIA. Five Emotions you may Experience with Fibromyalgia.
- BREAKING BAD HABITS UNDER STRESS. 10 Ways to End Bad Habits in Times of Stress.
- ALONE TIME. Alone Time is a Wonderful Thing.
- WHAT MOTHER’S REALLY WANT FOR MOTHER’S DAY. What Mother’s Really Want for Mother’s Day.
- ALLERGIES. Damn, Allergies.
- ANTEPARTUM DEPRESSION. What I Wish I’d Known about Antepartum Depression.
- MANAGING BUSY MOM LIFE. 6 Tips for Managing Busy Mom Life.
- MEAL PREPPING. The Beginners Guide to Meal Prepping.
- YOGA. Terrible Reasons you Don’t Practice Yoga Yet!
- ANXIETY FOR CHRISTIAN MOMS. Anxiety Coping Strategies for Christian Moms.
- HOW TO EAT PLANT-BASED. A How to Guide on Eating Plant-Based.
- FRIENDSHIP BREAK-UPS. Dear my ex-best friend(s), Thank you, Next.
- JOURNALING FOR ANXIETY AND DEPRESSION. How Journaling helped my Depression and Anxiety.
- THINGS TO DO WHEN YOU DON’T WANT TO WORKOUT. 30 Things you can Do When you Don’t Want to Workout.
- VERTIGO. Vertigo, Anxiety, Meditation and the Mind.
- SELF-CARE WITH ZERO TIME. How to Rock Self-Care Even if you Have Zero Time.
- CBD MISCONCEPTIONS. What I Wish Everyone Knew about CBD.
- STARTING SMALL. Start Small with Strength Exercises
If you have an article or post about health and wellness, self-care, fitness, or mental health email them to me. You’ll get a chance to be a Wellness Wednesday guest blogger if you’re a good fit!Continue reading “Wellness Wednesday Guest Bloggers Archive”
Creative Costume Essentials You’ll Need This Spooky Season!
If you are a big fan of dressing up whenever possible, then it’s quite likely that you are already getting excited about the upcoming celebration of Halloween. In fact, getting their costume right is the most important things for many people, whether they are heading to a party or hitting the neighborhood streets to trick or treat! Happily, you will find out about all the essentials you will need to make sure your costume is one that wows this spooky season! Keep reading to find out more.
The Problem Within the Solution
Are you tired of being told you have to add x,y, and z, to your crammed schedule, in the name of self-care? You already don’t have time to breathe, (a huge reason why you need the damn self-care to begin with). Now your’e being told to up the crazy, in the name of self- care? Riddle me that! There is a way of rocking your self-care like a ninja, so that it seamlessly weaves itself into your every day activities, (without having to cancel, switch, or pencil anything extra in). With this self-care trick I’m sharing with you, you can rock self-care, even if you have zero time.Continue reading “Wellness Wednesday: How to Rock Self-Care, Even if You Have Zero Time by Lisa Latimer”
It doesn’t matter if it is you or the kids who love to craft. Everyone deserves a well-equipped craft box. Something that you know is jam-packed and ready to go for any occasion. There are some things that just make sense to have. From making Christmas cards to cross-stitching.
How to Look and Feel Great From Head to Toe
Every now and then most people go through a stage in their lives where everything feels a bit ‘meh.’ Sometimes life gets so busy that your focus is lost and you stop taking as much care of yourself. If you have stopped looking after your appearance, you may feel like you no longer recognize yourself when you look in the mirror. When life gets busy, or you have lots on your mind, it is so easy to get stuck in a rut both with your appearance and with life in general.
If you are feeling stuck and no longer feeling good about your appearance, you may not have the motivation to do anything about it. Here are some of the ways you can break free from your style rut, feel positive about your appearance, and regain your focus.
6 Effective Ways To Combat Stress
Stress is a totally normal emotion to feel. Although most people try to avoid stress when possible, it can be advantageous in certain situations. When you have a deadline at work, for example, stress will help to motivate you so that you remain productive and get the job done. However, when stress begins to overwhelm you, it can take a toll, triggering serious issues that put you at risk. To improve your health, here are six things that you can do to combat stress.
Vertigo, Anxiety, Meditation and the Changing of the Mind Set
What is Vertigo and Dizziness?
Vertigo is a very unpleasant spinning sensation that people can feel even if they are not moving. Dizziness is a feeling of movement or motion a person might feel often described as feeling unsteady. There a many possible causes, most of them are associated with inner ear problems.
Benefits Of Being Creative
Do you enjoy painting, drawing, writing or arts and crafts? Are you a talented baker or songwriter, or do you have designs on mastering new creative skills in the future? Whether creative activities form part of your job, or they’re just a hobby, there are several benefits to letting your creative juices flow.
Quick Simple Ways To Improve Your Health
We all want to live a long life and in order to do that, we need to make sure we are staying healthy and are taking good care of ourselves not only for ourselves but also for our loved ones. Obviously, there are some factors that we can’t change and control such as pre-existing risk factors, however, we can still make great choices to help support a healthy lifestyle. We are able to help reduce things such as heart disease, many cancers, and Type II diabetes.
30 Things to do When You Don’t Want To Workout
Let me give it to you straight; you’re not going to wake up everyday wanting to hit the gym or go for a run. Most days, you’ll probably dread even thinking about working out. On these days, I have to remind myself why I workout, how good I feel when I do, and sometimes that does the trick. However, that’s not always the case. You have to motivate yourself to keep going and when that’s not enough, I’ve got 30 things you can do when you don’t want to workout.Continue reading “Wellness Wednesday: 30 Things You Can Do When You Don’t Want to Workout by Anna Hallai”
How Journaling helped my Depression and Anxiety:
Bridget Jones may have been on to something when she penned her thoughts, dreams, and struggles in her diary. She used her diary to figure out relationships, job struggles, and more. Journaling can be an amazing tool for mental health and self-care.
Writing in a journal helps to decompress and sort out thoughts. It has been proven to reduce Anxiety and Depression when utilized alongside therapy . Anxiety and Depression are among the most common mental illnesses in the United States. Over 18% of the population suffers from Anxiety disorders. Depression is the worldwide leading cause of disability.