This is part thirty-two of the #WellnessWednesday Blogger series. This week’s topic is Daily Positive Affirmations and Why You Want To Use Them by John Meeks
Thus far, this a complete list of Wellness Wednesday guest bloggers. Therefore, this post will be updated as necessary. I try to feature new subjects but, I will repeat topics with new or unique perspectives.
- SELF-CARE. Why Self-Care is Critical to your Health.
- SEASONAL AFFECTIVE DISORDER (SAD). My Seasonal Affective Disorder.
- COPING WITH SUICIDE. 10 Ways to Cope When a Loved One Commits Suicide.
- ANXIETY/DEPRESSION AS ENTREPRENEURS. Dealing With Anxiety and Depression as an Entrepreneur.
- DAILY HABITS TO ACHIEVE HAPPINESS. Five Daily Habits that will Increase Your Happiness.
- FIBROMYALGIA. Five Emotions you may Experience with Fibromyalgia.
- BREAKING BAD HABITS UNDER STRESS. 10 Ways to End Bad Habits in Times of Stress.
- ALONE TIME. Alone Time is a Wonderful Thing.
- WHAT MOTHER’S REALLY WANT FOR MOTHER’S DAY. What Mother’s Really Want for Mother’s Day.
- ALLERGIES. Damn, Allergies.
- ANTEPARTUM DEPRESSION. What I Wish I’d Known about Antepartum Depression.
- MANAGING BUSY MOM LIFE. 6 Tips for Managing Busy Mom Life.
- MEAL PREPPING. The Beginners Guide to Meal Prepping.
- YOGA. Terrible Reasons you Don’t Practice Yoga Yet!
- ANXIETY FOR CHRISTIAN MOMS. Anxiety Coping Strategies for Christian Moms.
- HOW TO EAT PLANT-BASED. A How to Guide on Eating Plant-Based.
- FRIENDSHIP BREAK-UPS. Dear my ex-best friend(s), Thank you, Next.
- JOURNALING FOR ANXIETY AND DEPRESSION. How Journaling helped my Depression and Anxiety.
- THINGS TO DO WHEN YOU DON’T WANT TO WORKOUT. 30 Things you can Do When you Don’t Want to Workout.
- VERTIGO. Vertigo, Anxiety, Meditation and the Mind.
- SELF-CARE WITH ZERO TIME. How to Rock Self-Care Even if you Have Zero Time.
- CBD MISCONCEPTIONS. What I Wish Everyone Knew about CBD.
- STARTING SMALL. Start Small with Strength Exercises.
- EMOTIONAL PAIN. Top 5 Tips On Healing Your Emotional Pain.
- SEEKING HELP. It’s Okay to Seek Help.
- HOLIDAY OVEREATING. 15 Tips to Prevent Holiday Overeating.
- NON-APPEARANCE RELATED REASONS TO WORKOUT. 6 Reasons to Work Out that Have Nothing to do With Looks.
- RELAXING AFTER WORK. 10 Easy Ways to Relax After A Long Day At Work
- HEALTHY LIFESTYLE. Give Yourself the Gift of a Healthy Lifestyle: Tips for Busy People
- ANXIETY COPING STRATEGIES. My Anxiety Story: Plus a Few Coping Strategies
- WAYS TO STOP PROCRASTINATING. 25 Ways to Stop Procrastination The Ultimate List
- GOOD SLEEP HYGIENE.
If you have an article or post about health and wellness, self-care, fitness, or mental health email them to me. You’ll get a chance to be a Wellness Wednesday guest blogger if you’re a good fit!Continue reading “Wellness Wednesday Guest Bloggers Archive”
25 Ways To Stop Procrastination – The Ultimate List
It feels out of your control and as each day passes, the stress of having so much to do becomes overwhelming. So, tasks get left, delayed and forgotten. But don’t beat yourself up over this because it’s not your fault. Procrastination is always a sign of another issue.
It’s a major reason people are unhappy.
We can put off different things… starting a healthy diet, project work or calling someone. This has real life consequences as health, finances and relationships suffer.So below is a list of tips that you can cherry pick depending on what feels right for you.
Here are 25 ways to stop your procrastination:Continue reading “Wellness Wednesday: 25 Ways To Stop Procrastination – The Ultimate List by Kelly King”
My Anxiety Story: Plus Some Coping Strategies
Hi DIMES! I’ve been pretty MIA in the blogging and social media world recently. I needed to take a break from it all because I’ve been dealing with debilitating anxiety.
I’m not writing this post to have a pity party for myself or to get people to feel sorry for me.
I’m writing this post to share my story so that people who are going through it too can see that they’re not alone. Realizing I’m not alone has really helped me throughout my journey with anxiety.
So, buckle up and get cozy because were getting real deep here.Continue reading “Wellness Wednesday: My Anxiety Story: Plus Some Coping Strategies by Blair Buchanan”
Give Yourself the Gift of a Healthy Lifestyle: Tips for Busy People
Sometimes, when we resolve to make health and lifestyle improvements, we become obsessed with major investments of money and time when all we really need to do is gift ourselves with small, cost-conscious items and changes that keep us on the path to good health. The important thing is to make consistent, daily efforts, because focusing on goals that are too big and hard to accomplish in one great leap can become frustrating and set you up for failure. Instead, incorporate smaller, incremental changes that fit easily within your daily routine.Continue reading “Wellness Wednesday: Give Yourself the Gift of a Healthy Lifestyle: Tips for Busy People by Gabriel Patel”
10 Easy Ways to Relax After A Long Day At Work
If you’ve been trying to find new ways to relax and recharge after a long or stressful day at work instead of parking yourself on the couch watching Netflix, this article has you covered.
You work hard, so of course, you deserve to relax and free your mind form the super long or stressful day you just had.Continue reading “Wellness Wednesday: 10 Easy Ways to Relax After A Long Day At Work by Yoli McLeod”
Why A Toned Body Achieves The Feminine Shape
Most women can agree, they would rather have a toned body than a body that looks like it lives in the gym. Most women don’t want washboard abs, they want a toned midsection. Would you rather have curvy and full arms or would you rather have ripped and shredded arms? The former option is probably the one you’d sway more to. This is a natural desire for most women because being toned achieves what the classic female look is supposed to be. It’s feminine. It’s not bulky, it’s not ripped, it’s not disproportionate. In other words, it’s not a masculine shape and looks. If some women do want a more bodybuilder type of body, that’s fine too. To each their own. But if you’re one of the women that do want to have a slender, sleek and full-body shape, then being toned is something you need to achieve.
How To Become A Blogger
So, you want to be a blogger? Maybe you feel as though you have something to say and want to get your message out there. Blogging can be a great pastime but it can also be a way of earning money. It can become a big part of your life, and it will introduce you to a great community of other bloggers too.
Here are some tips for starting your very own blog
6 Reasons To Work Out That Have Nothing To Do With Looks
Finding reasons to work out that have nothing to do with looks will ultimately lead to the change we are all seeking when we start exercising. I won’t pretend like how you look isn’t a motivator to work out, it definitely is. It’s usually the first motivator for women, but it’s just not enough. There, I said it. If it was, way more people would be pursuing fitness consistently.Continue reading “Wellness Wednesday: 6 Reasons To Work Out That Have Nothing To Do With Looks by Morgan Smith”
Today (November 18, 2019) I turn a quarter of a century old! Although, I haven’t been alive for very long I have learned and experienced so much in my time on this floating blue marble. I’d love to share 25 pieces of wisdom that I’ve learned as a twenty five year-old.
25 Pieces of Advice I Learned at 25 Years OldContinue reading “25 Pieces of Advice I Learned at 25 Years Old”
15 Tips to Prevent Holiday Overeating
In this High Fact Diet Age we’re living in, figuring out what approach works best for you can feel extremely overwhelming. On the one hand, you’re empowered with tons of information at your fingertips. On the other hand, you’re completely confused. Who do you trust? How do you know what’s effective? How do you know what’s safe and what isn’t? People often end up stuck here, giving up before they get started. That’s why it’s so frustrating! So without further ado, here are 15 tips to prevent holiday overeating.Continue reading “Wellness Wednesday: 15 Tips to Prevent Holiday Overeating by Rebecca Branham”
Subtle Ways To Transform or Change Your Face
The winter is on the way. And since time immemorial, the winter has represented a symbolic death and rebirth. It’s no surprise that the coming of the new year in the Christian calendar roughly coincides with the winter solstice and pagan Yule traditions which tend to revolve around themes of rebirth and revivification. As such, many of us feel a natural yearning for change as the year draws to a close. While many of us manifest this in our New Year’s Resolutions, don’t wait for the year to change to start making small but meaningful positive changes in your life.