This is part twenty-seven of the #WellnessWednesday Blogger series. This week’s topic is 6 Reasons To Work Out That Have Nothing To Do With Looks by Morgan Smith
Thus far, this a complete list of Wellness Wednesday guest bloggers. Therefore, this post will be updated as necessary. I try to feature new subjects but, I will repeat topics with new or unique perspectives.
- SELF-CARE. Why Self-Care is Critical to your Health.
- SEASONAL AFFECTIVE DISORDER (SAD). My Seasonal Affective Disorder.
- COPING WITH SUICIDE. 10 Ways to Cope When a Loved One Commits Suicide.
- ANXIETY/DEPRESSION AS ENTREPRENEURS. Dealing With Anxiety and Depression as an Entrepreneur.
- DAILY HABITS TO ACHIEVE HAPPINESS. Five Daily Habits that will Increase Your Happiness.
- FIBROMYALGIA. Five Emotions you may Experience with Fibromyalgia.
- BREAKING BAD HABITS UNDER STRESS. 10 Ways to End Bad Habits in Times of Stress.
- ALONE TIME. Alone Time is a Wonderful Thing.
- WHAT MOTHER’S REALLY WANT FOR MOTHER’S DAY. What Mother’s Really Want for Mother’s Day.
- ALLERGIES. Damn, Allergies.
- ANTEPARTUM DEPRESSION. What I Wish I’d Known about Antepartum Depression.
- MANAGING BUSY MOM LIFE. 6 Tips for Managing Busy Mom Life.
- MEAL PREPPING. The Beginners Guide to Meal Prepping.
- YOGA. Terrible Reasons you Don’t Practice Yoga Yet!
- ANXIETY FOR CHRISTIAN MOMS. Anxiety Coping Strategies for Christian Moms.
- HOW TO EAT PLANT-BASED. A How to Guide on Eating Plant-Based.
- FRIENDSHIP BREAK-UPS. Dear my ex-best friend(s), Thank you, Next.
- JOURNALING FOR ANXIETY AND DEPRESSION. How Journaling helped my Depression and Anxiety.
- THINGS TO DO WHEN YOU DON’T WANT TO WORKOUT. 30 Things you can Do When you Don’t Want to Workout.
- VERTIGO. Vertigo, Anxiety, Meditation and the Mind.
- SELF-CARE WITH ZERO TIME. How to Rock Self-Care Even if you Have Zero Time.
- CBD MISCONCEPTIONS. What I Wish Everyone Knew about CBD.
- STARTING SMALL. Start Small with Strength Exercises.
- EMOTIONAL PAIN. Top 5 Tips On Healing Your Emotional Pain.
- SEEKING HELP. It’s Okay to Seek Help.
- HOLIDAY OVEREATING. 15 Tips to Prevent Holiday Overeating.
- NON-APPEARANCE RELATED REASONS TO WORKOUT. 6 Reasons to Work Out that Have Nothing to do With Looks.
- 10 Easy Ways to Relax After A Long Day At Work
- Give Yourself the Gift of a Healthy Lifestyle: Tips for Busy People
- My Anxiety Story: Plus a Few Coping Strategies
If you have an article or post about health and wellness, self-care, fitness, or mental health email them to me. You’ll get a chance to be a Wellness Wednesday guest blogger if you’re a good fit!Continue reading “Wellness Wednesday Guest Bloggers Archive”
Subtle Ways To Transform or Change Your Face
The winter is on the way. And since time immemorial, the winter has represented a symbolic death and rebirth. It’s no surprise that the coming of the new year in the Christian calendar roughly coincides with the winter solstice and pagan Yule traditions which tend to revolve around themes of rebirth and revivification. As such, many of us feel a natural yearning for change as the year draws to a close. While many of us manifest this in our New Year’s Resolutions, don’t wait for the year to change to start making small but meaningful positive changes in your life.
It’s Okay To Seek Help
Have you ever felt the need to go see someone for help? You witnessed yourself down spiraling and you KNEW you needed to talk to someone or do something. So you went and found what you needed.
That’s what I did recently. I suffer from moderately severe depression. I have really low periods and that’s, unfortunately, when I start to notice the signs. Back in June, I saw myself down spiraling. I was so stressed out, I wasn’t eating, and I cried every day, sometimes multiple times, for a straight month. Often I would cry and have not a damn clue why. I had absolutely zero energy, all I wanted to do was sleep and I was ready to be in bed by like 4pm and I was moody and got irritated very easily.Continue reading “Wellness Wednesday: It’s Okay To Seek Help by Alexandra Craig”
Healing Your Emotional Pain
Emotional distress is felt in many different ways. We feel it as addictions, anxiety, sadness, unwanted compulsions, physical ailments, angry mood, boredom and more. Emotional pain can appear out of the blue. It is really important that we take active steps to overcome it or it can easily eat us up from the inside out.
Below you will find 5 really effective things that you can do in order to heal your emotional pain. Try them and do not forget about the help that therapy can offer.Continue reading “Wellness Wednesday: Top 5 Tips On Healing Your Emotional Pain by Ashley Stephan”
It only seems appropriate with the time of year to share some workout strategies. Many people decide on New Year’s “I’m going to live healthier”, “I’m going to work out”, “I’m going to lose weight”. The list is endless about losing weight or eating healthy and exercising. For real though, it will not happen overnight and you need to go easy on yourself. Start small and ENJOY it instead pushing too hard, getting overwhelmed and as a result giving up because it’s too hard. Here’s a thought… don’t make it too hard to begin with!Continue reading “Wellness Wednesday: Start Small with Strength Exercises by Leah Custer”
While the CBD market continues to boom in the US, there is still a lot of confusion around the product.
You may have seen CBD in more forms than one could imagine lately. Due to its huge burst in popularity, marketers are racing to get products on the shelf, hoping consumers will strike while the iron is hot. I’ve used bath bombs, tea, lotions, salve, gummies and supplements, and I’ve heard of everything from infused water to hand sanitizer. In spite of this, CBD or cannabidiol remains a mystery. Here are a few misunderstandings I’d like to clear up.Continue reading “Wellness Wednesday: What I Wish Everyone Knew About CBD by Kristin Hodnett”
Fall To-Do List
*Repost* for Blogtober 2019- Originally published on October 26, 2018.
Fall is in full swing and it’s time to get this party started! Here is a fall to-do list of activities for you to try. Let’s see if you can do them all!Continue reading “Fall To-Do List”
Creative Costume Essentials You’ll Need This Spooky Season!
If you are a big fan of dressing up whenever possible, then it’s quite likely that you are already getting excited about the upcoming celebration of Halloween. In fact, getting their costume right is the most important things for many people, whether they are heading to a party or hitting the neighborhood streets to trick or treat! Happily, you will find out about all the essentials you will need to make sure your costume is one that wows this spooky season! Keep reading to find out more.
The Problem Within the Solution
Are you tired of being told you have to add x,y, and z, to your crammed schedule, in the name of self-care? You already don’t have time to breathe, (a huge reason why you need the damn self-care to begin with). Now your’e being told to up the crazy, in the name of self- care? Riddle me that! There is a way of rocking your self-care like a ninja, so that it seamlessly weaves itself into your every day activities, (without having to cancel, switch, or pencil anything extra in). With this self-care trick I’m sharing with you, you can rock self-care, even if you have zero time.Continue reading “Wellness Wednesday: How to Rock Self-Care, Even if You Have Zero Time by Lisa Latimer”
It doesn’t matter if it is you or the kids who love to craft. Everyone deserves a well-equipped craft box. Something that you know is jam-packed and ready to go for any occasion. There are some things that just make sense to have. From making Christmas cards to cross-stitching.
How to Look and Feel Great From Head to Toe
Every now and then most people go through a stage in their lives where everything feels a bit ‘meh.’ Sometimes life gets so busy that your focus is lost and you stop taking as much care of yourself. If you have stopped looking after your appearance, you may feel like you no longer recognize yourself when you look in the mirror. When life gets busy, or you have lots on your mind, it is so easy to get stuck in a rut both with your appearance and with life in general.
If you are feeling stuck and no longer feeling good about your appearance, you may not have the motivation to do anything about it. Here are some of the ways you can break free from your style rut, feel positive about your appearance, and regain your focus.