Perhaps you’ve just finished trying sprinkle lips and now you’re thinking to yourself, “Well, now what do I do with all these extra sprinkles?” Have no fear, simply add a bit of sprinkles to your pancakes for a fun twist on a breakfast classic. Above all, funfetti pancakes are a fun way to start the morning.
- Pancake batter
- 2 cups of Bisquick mix
- 1 cup of milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup of sprinkles
- Butter or oil for the frying pan
- Whipped cream
- Sliced strawberries
- Prepare the pancake batter
- Add the sprinkles to the batter and mix well
- Add a layer of butter or oil to a frying pan at about medium to medium-high heat
- As soon as the pan is hot and the butter/oil is starting to slightly boil pour pancake mix in small, circular portions, flip when the bottom is golden brown, and wait until the other side is fully cooked as well before removing it from the pan and serving on a plate.
- Repeat as necessary with the rest of the batter or until you are satisfied with the size of your stack of pancakes.
- Finally, decorate with strawberries and whipped cream and you’re ready to serve.
I made these multi-color funfetti pancakes for my 8-year old sister and my 10-year old brother for breakfast one day before they had to go to school. Overall, it was quick, easy and they gave my siblings a sweet and delicious way to start off their school day.
Show us your Funfetti Pancakes!
If you try this recipe send us feedback on how it went and tag us via @honeybunnytwee. Also, let me know what you think of these recipes at firstname.lastname@example.org. Additionally, if you have other recipes that you’d like me to try let me know!
Also, follow my Pinterest Board for more!