For little sister’s last day of second grade we decided to make cute little presents for her classmates: Perler animals. I had just introduced my sister to perler beads, one of my favorite crafts when I was a kid. Of course, back then I needed my mom’s help to iron my creations so adult guidance is suggested.
To make these you’ll need:
- Perler® Beads Ocean Buddies Kit (octopus, dolphin, and fish pegboards)
- 1 iron
- Arrange the beads however you’d like onto the pre-made pegboards.
- Place the fusion paper on top.
- Iron on high for about 30 seconds to a minute.
- Flip over the attached design which and remove the pegboard.
- Finally, place fusion paper on and iron this side.
We worked really hard and diligently to finish before my sister’s last day. She designed a variety of octopi, dolphins, fish, and pets with colors and styles according to what she thought her classmates would like and I helped her iron them. Also, we wrote names on foam stars with twist ties so we could put the Perler animals into personalized bags for each of my sister’s classmates. Overall, they were a hit with her friends!
Show us your Perler Animals!
Disclosure: Please keep in mind that blogging and social media are my side hustle aside from my other part-time jobs so whenever you use an Amazon affiliate link or click on one of the native shopping ads, you support me directly at no additional cost to you. Thank you, I really appreciate it!