I’ve scoured the internet for the best travel pick up lines to use and these are my favorites:
- Are you French? Because Eiffel for you.
- Are you from Korea? Because you’re my Seoul-mate.
- Are you from Jamaica? Because Jamaican me crazy.
- Are you from Prague? Because I’m Czech-ing you out.
- Are you Vietnamese? Because I’m falling pho you.
- I Ecua-dor you!
- Are you from Italy? Because I want to Rome the world with you.
- Everything has been so wonderful since you Cayman to my life!
- Are you from the U.K? Because I want to get to know U, K?
- How can I Peru’v my love for you?
- Are you a customs agent? Because I’d like to declare my love for you.
- Irish you’d go on a date with me because you’re so pretty you’re Dublin my heart rate.
- Are you Australian? Because you meet all of my koala-fications.
- This may not be India, but since I saw you I’ve felt like I’m in Lucknow.
- You must be from Quebec because the feelings I have for you are Mont-real.
- Did you overstay your visa? Because you got ‘fine‘ written all over you.
- You’ve Mozambiqued my interest.
- We don’t have to play games, Yakutsk just ask me out. (Russia)
- Are you from Stockholm? Cause you’re the Swedish girl I’ve ever seen.
- Hi, ‘Hanoi‘ce to meet you. ‘Ha long‘ you been coming here? (Because I’m Vietnamese).
What are your favorite Travel Pick Up Lines?
Follow my blog or instagram to see what I’m up to and tell me where I should go and what I should do next. Also, I’m very open-minded and I am open to new adventure / events suggestions. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.